Monday 16 June 2014

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

Dear Readers,

So its not often that I do this, however here is my thoughts of the book series. I took to reading recently due to my hand injury meaning I can't write much and I have other book reviews coming up after this series. I promised my fellow authors to do the same. If you want me to review your book then please be aware it takes me some time to review the book and I only do paperbacks.

Anyway onto the wonderful book by Veronica Roth.

Blurb:
What if your whole world was a lie?
What if a single revelation—like a single choice—changed everything?
What if love and loyalty made you do things you never expected?
The explosive conclusion to Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy reveals the secrets of the dystopian world that has captivated millions of readers in Divergent and Insurgent.

Now I'm not going to go into to much depth on this book I found so much that I liked about it that I have to say I understand why I love it. My husband not so much, he read the first few chapters and said it was to badly written for him to read. He's more into Warhammer books and things like that.

What I didn't like:

There was sentence on page 267 that bothered me and threw me right out of the story. I had to re-read the paragraph several times to get what it meant. Mistakes happen and I don't hold that against the author.

"Now why would the Bureau have this useless they had developed it?"

That is it copied from the book directly so that there is no grumbling from the fans of the book. I'm doing this completely honestly.

What I liked:

The entire book itself offered a well developed characters and wasn't to drawn out. There was a great voice, I like how she was true to the characters and ended the series on a positive note. The author did her characters proud by giving the series readers complete closure. I'm honestly glad that she didn't do what most authors do. Leave the series in a way that they can bring it back to life if they want too.

She deserves 5 Stars from me. 5/5 for those who are counting and I placed this review on Amazon for the author who we all knew need that for the ranking of her books. So congratulations to the author and I welcome a chit chat with any of her fans and herself if she would like to.

Thank you all for supporting by.

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment