Sunday 24 April 2016

A Kind Man- Susan Hill 5 Star Review

Hello Readers, 

Here is another different kind of book and it will open your eyes to a whole other world. Check out my review for the amazing author Susan Hill below. 

A Kind Man- Susan Hill Blurb:

Tommy Carr was a kind man; Eve had been able to tell that after half an hour of knowing him. There had never been a day when he had not shown her some small kindness and even after the tragic death of their young daughter, their relationship remained as strong as before. Grief takes its toll however, and it’s not surprising that by the following Christmas, Tommy is a shadow of his former self, with the look of death upon him.

But what happens next is entirely unexpected, not least for the kind man...

5 Star Review: 

Susan grips with you by the heart strings right away as you read about Eve's tale and how she just wants to find a kind man. When she does that is when an adventure is started that she can't even begin to believe is happening. 

Tommy was a kind man and he is going to go through the wringer only to understand that a gift can change so many lives. He learns what it means to live a hard life and to be made to feel ashamed, confronted by lesser minds. This story is truly magical from the start to the end of it. You will find it sweeping off your feet and you will struggle to not read it. The shortest of the book I thought would put me off instead it didn't. I found it to be the right size for the characters and story itself. 

I must admit that I have read two of Susan's books now and each gets better than the last. I look forward to seeing what else she comes up with.

CLICK HERE  FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE  FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK  HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will enjoy the book as much as I did. Please come back for another Susan Hill review. I'm currently reading The Beacon by Susan Hill. I'm sure that its going to be as good as the one I have just finished. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment