Sunday 16 October 2016

Bitter Blood By Rachel Caine (Morganville Book 13)

Hello Readers,

Its freezing in Helensburgh today and soon I will be sipping coffee with Debz, gossiping about our lives. Discussing Marie's World: The Aftermath. Check side board of this blog for more information. Before I go try to not fall asleep on girls day, I wanted to give you my review on the book I finished late last night.

Bitter Blood By 
Rachel Caine


With the eradication of the draug, the vampires of Morganville have been freed of their usual constraints. With the vampires indulging their every whim, the town's human population is determined to hold on to their lives by taking up arms. But Claire Danvers isn't about to take sides, considering she has ties to both the humans and the vampires.

Review: 5 Stars out of 5. 

This book gave me everything I needed and the change of POV was done so well in each chapter change that it gave me a much fuller out look on the story. It allowed me to see all sides and gave me the much bigger picture earlier on. There were often times w
ith my hubby saying to me 'shhh!' as I groaned (trying to not to yell) at the book in order for the characters to see what was coming.

The break up, near deaths and of course the punishments of Morganvilles queen or new queen was just the twists this book needed to put it over the top. To make it awesome. The humor for Myrin (sorry if I spelt it wrong) was what the book needed to push it over the top in my opinion. 

For someone that has written thirteen books with another three to go I have to say Rachel Caine did more than surprise us. She wowed us. She took the series to a new level each time and adding a film crew, ghosts and a possible new resident really made this book just blow you away. She is a great best selling writer for a reason. 

Through out the end of the book she sneaky and creatively sets up the beginning of what will be book fourteen. She has done more than we can ask for and she keeps the series fresh with each piece of the Morganville puzzle that she puts together. I'm sure that there is hundreds of teenagers out there that is falling in love with this series over and over again. 

I can safely say that my series of Morganville books will be staying on my shelves for my teenage daughters to read when they are old enough. I love that she still uses physics at every turn. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by and please come back for the new review that I hope to be posting very soon. Subscribe if you don't want to check back weekly. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment