Hello all readers,
Well its Christmas time, we have achieved alot this year.Somethings we didn't manage, but you know me I will keep my head up and will keep fighting on till I do. I have listed what I hope to do in the coming year. Yes I have all ready made plans on what I want to do. You as my readers, will properly all ready know that I do this, new readers then you will learn soon enough I plan everything.
First of Here is the List of what we have achieved this year.
1. We have have finished 14 pieces!
2. We have 3 books out.
3. We have 3 pieces out soon.
4. We are halfway through one of the 7 series I'm working on.
5. We became Published with XOXO Publishing.
6. We started our own show. (promise more shows)
7. We have alot more people paying attention what we are trying to achieve.
It might be just 7 things, but we are just starting this road so we will soon be looking back and thinking to ourselves for just doing 7 things within a year is pretty relaxed. Heck it would be awesome to look back and think 'yeah I could do 7 things a year again'.
Things I HOPE to achieve in 2011.
1. I would like to start donating 10% of my Royalties of the 'A Different Life Series' to Matt Hardy's Omega School of Wrestling.
2. Making head way towards changing the Health Policies for the Wrestlers out there.
3. I really hope to meet my 4 wrestling ideals, Shane Helms, Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy and Amy Dumas.
4. Be making my way towards having my 'baby' series into a film.
5. Working with a couple of authors on some books together.
6. Seeing more of my work out on Amazon, in print and available to everyone
7. Seeing my show doing better and getting a weekly slot going.
(Can anyone think of a name?)
8. To go to at least 1 XOXO Publishing Event.
9. To have made you all have a year that you can really remember.
That is the things I would like to achieved next year. I know I'm setting the bar quite high, some of you are properly saying. 'That is just dreaming', but with me you never know what I'm going to achieve. I'm someone who has fought the odds for years so this will be no different.
I hope to hold more authors on my Blog Site next year too, cause I don't want to be an author who doesn't help others. *Yeah that is not me* I help everyone. Even if your not an author then I would be honoured to host you, aka if you do something in entertainment.
SO lets get our loud voices out cause we are going to have to scream our heads off to make sure that these things are happening for US. Everyone of you who reads this 'You might not comment', but I know your reading. I'm a Twitter spy remember, lol.
Thank you, I would never be a author if it wasn't for you and I wouldn't still be writing if it wasn't for you.
FOR THE RECORD I'm NOT A DIRT SHEET WRITER! I know some of you have wondered that since I have written a 'Christmas Special' that is to do with Wrestling/Romance and a Writers life. Really I'm not a dirt sheet writer and I never read them, because its nearly always crap. lol.
Merry Christmas all,
Have a great 2011
---------------------------------SPECIAL MESSAGE TO PEOPLE BELOW--------------------------------
I would like to take the time to 'PUSH' a few people.
Check out Gina C's new self Promotion book coming soon on XOXO Publishing, Christian McKee who is doing some amazing work in Paranormal genre.
I would like to 'PLUG' a couple of shows that are getting their feet off of the group. Check out 'Highway 2 Helms' and 'The Hardy Show', their worth watching honestly, they really make me want to keep on fighting with this dream.
Check out Drea's book 'My Wish For Christmas Is You' that books for charity so mind to take a look at that when you have a chance, if you need links then comment below and I will post them there.
I want to at lastly promote 'Amy "Lita" Dumas's' Ebay store for all those WWE/WWF/Wrestling fans who like her. Check her out on Ebay now.
I think that is it. Take care and Authors email me if you want to catch up.
------------------------------------END OF SPECIAL MESSAGE-------------------------------------
I love you all,
- I'm Kristal McKerrington. I have been a published author since 2010. I'm currently signed at Gilbert Literacy Agency. I'm signed with several publishers. I work with ReemVision. Even appeared on TMZ a few times. I'm a nationwide author with Marie's World. I have become a worldwide author with many publishers. I live in Scotland, I'm a believer in a free Scotland. I love Viking myths and history. I'm a reader in my spare time. I love to read paranormal and romance novels. I am co-creator of the genre wrestling romance with Joe E Legend. I'm a believer in doing a show on wrestling and romance writing together, showcasing my lifestyle compared to Joe's.I've written a comedy novel which comes out in 2015 with Firefly & Wisp Publishing. I'm entering new genres with interest. I love a challenge when it comes to my writing.I'm good friends with Mohombi who has supported my novel Marie's World going nationwide in the UK and will be released nationwide in the US. We have had support from Sony Music and other big promoters, celebrities.