About Me

My photo

I'm Kristal McKerrington. I have been a published author since 2010. I'm currently signed at Gilbert Literacy Agency. I'm signed with several publishers. I work with ReemVision. Even appeared on TMZ a few times. I'm a nationwide author with Marie's World. I have become a worldwide author with many publishers. 

I live in Scotland, I'm a believer in a free Scotland. I love Viking myths and history. I'm a reader in my spare time. I love to read paranormal and romance novels. I am co-creator of the genre wrestling romance with Joe E Legend. I'm a believer in doing a show on wrestling and romance writing together, showcasing my lifestyle compared to Joe's. 

I've written a comedy novel which comes out in 2015 with Firefly & Wisp Publishing. I'm entering new genres with interest. I love a challenge when it comes to my writing. 

I'm good friends with Mohombi who has supported my novel Marie's World going nationwide in the UK and will be released nationwide in the US. We have had support from Sony Music and other big promoters, celebrities. 

Sunday, 2 January 2011

Happy New Year

Hello Readers,


Well this New Year has started off with a really busy Twitter. Awesome friend '@SexWitch' and a few people who seem to believe in me. I can safely say that outside of my 'Writing' and 'Publishing' friends that is really rare!


In this New Year I'm still busting my ass for you. I have made my 'Shetlands Immortals' series longer for you since alot of you are really digging it. I have worked on a couple of new angles for the series including a Superhero like character in the face of 'Yuk'. He agreed last night on Twitter so I'm working on it.


I know your all asking me who Yuk is, well he is this guy who gets a hard time on The Hardy Show and from what I hear is actually a kind of fun guy. Well that is the rumour I haven't ever met him so I wouldn't know. Here is me crossing my fingers that I get the chance to meet him some time during the New Year. I like to meet people like Yuk, because even if they look dumb there is points where real genius comes out of them. I hope to see that with him. No I don't like him as anything other then he is an ok guy. I'm very happy with my LONG term boyfriend Ian! I want to kill that before that even starts.


I admire people who can take a good ribbing and who have a real good sense of humour. I went through a lot of ribbing where I grew up and was even bullied a lot so that is why I'm determined to support them. He earned my respect with the knowledge he showed he had on 'Highway 2 Helms' and he was just as entertaining as Shane Helms on the show in my opinion. Now don't shot me for that! I'm allowed to think that.


So far this year I have had some wonderful feedback from @GnosisArts who has shown me that companies can be interested within people like me. Here is hoping that we can strike up some deal where I can maybe take my career to the next level so that you guys don't need to worry about me. I hope that he can help me organise a book tour at some point too. I hope to visit you lot in NC since I know there is couple of faces who would like to see me there. I hope that I fall in love with the place as everyone says. Infact I might even pop into a little Tattoo and Piercing shop to get some work down! Yes, I still want a couple of things done.


I will be starting my 'Tone and Strength' classes soon and Yoga. I made a HUGE mistake stopping my dance training and here is why, I did a couple of moves the other day. Lets just say I didn't pull them off as well as I would have liked to have. There is things that I have learned about my body, since I took all those 'falls' on concrete, I kind of fucked up a couple of joints more then my Rheumatoid Arthritis did, that RA is just making those joints worse, who would have thought! So I will need to start doing some of those soon again too. The stretches are important in healing my hip and lower back.


Those two injuries haven't healed since I took a keg in my back! Yeah I took a Keg to my back when I worked in a bar! The person who did it never knew how much damage they caused. I guess I deserved it when I said I was a wrestling fan lol. IN Shetland that is like having a plague! I should have just said I was a dancer and left it at that. I will know for next time.


Other then that I will be putting up more footage of me and Debz over the next month. We are having a girls day where we will take about our 'lives' and I will answer your questions. No holds barrage on them. So please email the fan email address if you want me to answer them.


Fan Email:- kristal_mckerrington@hotmail.com


From what I hear you might even get some dance footage of me. I will be heading to TNA this month also. For my birthday. I turn 22 on the 26th yeah I have the weirdest birthday. I hope that it will be an awesome night. I was bummed that I couldn't buy interaction tickets for the event. I kept hearing that most of the ticket places didn't have them, when they did get them they sold out to fast. I was raging. Oh well. I will just scream my lungs out instead.


Listed below is the events I have on for the rest of the month. Encase you fancy turning up to support me. Its great when people do this for me. I don't expected it, I just like to say encase you lot have nothing else on.

3rd January I'm at Coffee Time Romance for Brew Book Day (Chat Room)
----- www.coffeetimeromance.com

7th I'm out all day, but will be on Twitter.
-----www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington

8th I'm at Romance Books R Us Blog.
----- http://romancebooksrus.blogspot.com/?zx=f5f77ff9dcd9c0d9

15th Sweet and Sexy Diva Blog, yes I'm one of them now! (So excited)
-------- http://sweetnsexydivas.blogspot.com/


24th Articulating Authors With Jo, LIVE Radio! (Please call in and listen)
---------- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prempromotions


26th My Birthday so Its a Twitter DAY!
==== www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington


27th TNA, Twitter Day/Night with Pictures from me!
=== www.twitter.com/K_mcKerrington

31st XOXO Author and Readers Party in their loop. (You need Email For This)
====== http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officialxoxopublishingauthorandreadersgroup/?yguid=469655538

Don't forget my Yahoo Group where you can talk to me like I was on instant messenger.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/officialkristalmckerringtonreadersandwritersgroup/?yguid=469655538


I think that is it for the day. I want to say a big thank you to @Sexwitch, @Yuk728 and @GnosisArts for giving me an awesome few days.


Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment