Sunday 6 February 2011

Important Blog.

Hello Readers,

Today I'm looking more then forward to announcing the exciting FIRST EVER apperance of me and Marty as our promotional tag team on the 12th of Feb 2011 at 12pm Est.  Where we will be taking over 'Robin Falls Kids- The Dream of Our Children With Tony Angelo' over on Blog talk Radio.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/rrradio/2010/12/06/rfk--the-dreams-of-our-children-with-tony-angelo

Make sure you tune in to hear us Talk Live and follow us as we start the promotional road for the 'A Different Life Series', which has all ready started with the first part all ready being released on XOXO Publishing's Site as apart of  their 'Sweet Christmas Anthology'.  So make sure that you catch it on www.xoxopublishing.com/shop-online just buy your copy of the 'Sweet Christmas Anthology' today so your in the know for the Radio show.

If that wasn't enough we have support coming from Gnossis Arts since my Press Release with them is all ready out.  If you want to check that out, the links below.


I had awesome night out so make sure you check out the show on Friday the 11th of Feb to find out how I now have a duff knee again! It was a great night so make sure you tune in to the 11th of Feb show! Over on www.justin.tv/kristal_mckerrington

I will sign out now, cause I have House chores to do and a bath running so I will check back in with you soon!

Kristal McKerrington x

No comments:

Post a Comment