Saturday 31 January 2015

Vampires Never Cry Wolf By 5 Star Review

Hello Readers,

I was honored when  Sara Humphreys book "Vampires Never Cry Wolf", I can safely say that it was more than a surprise for me that she chose me to review the book. I've known Sara for almost two years and I took my time going through her Review Copy to give her the best review I could.

Finishing it tonight I can safely say its worth 5 stars.

Blurb:

Vampires are nothing but trouble...
As far as beautiful vampire Sadie Pemberton is concerned, werewolves shouldn't be sticking their noses into New York's supernatural politics. They don't know jack about running a city-not even that hot-as-sin new vampire-werewolf liaison who's just arrived in town.
Werewolves are too sexy for their own good...
The last thing Killian Bane wanted was to end up in New York City playing nice with vampires. Unfortunately, he's on a mission, and when he encounters the sexiest, most stubborn female vamp he's ever met, he's going to have to turn on a little of that wolfish charm...and Sadie's going to learn a thing or two about what it means to have a wild side...
My Thoughts:

The beginning of the book was a little slow in starting, however that is part of the charm of Sara. She eases you into an intense, action packed storyline. I can say that she didn't hold back one bit in "Vampires Never Cry Wolf."

Sadie isn't just a hot vampire with a secret filled past and even darker one hanging over her head. She is a woman who's got a "bite" to her so to speak. Punt intended. Sara created a female that I know a lot of authors would find a lot in common with and would be dying to be Sadie themselves.

As for the dark and sexy Killian Bane, he did all sorts of things to my heart. He's a man of mystery and a strong spine than the usual werewolve stories I have read tend to have. He's a gentleman and a warrior all rolled up into one. I would have loved him to have battled Shane (from an earlier book in the saga) as I think they would have made a good battle.

My worry about reading saga's is that I can read very few to their end as the author tends to get lazy or drop the ball. That isn't the case for this author. She packs a harder punch with every book and making the next one better than the last one. I have to say that is what makes Sara Humphreys the award winning author that she is.

In one line this was my thought "Dark, Dangerous and full of Bite"!

Make sure that you check back to see what the latest book I have read is. Just a small side note, I don't normally do Reviews for Authors. I buy the books I review and do them honestly. I do however continue to offer reviews to friends that I have known for some time.

Thank you for stopping by,

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment