Thursday 28 May 2015

The Dragon and the Wolf, A Prequel Novella (Things in the Night) 5 Star Review Mandy Rosko

Hello Readers,

Today I got my halo glued into my mouth as I start my journey to have prefect teeth at the grand age of 26 years old. Yeah a bit old I agree. I have done 10 articles of Leyla Magazine and the first one comes out on June 1st. I'm excited to see what you will all think of this.

I'm busy doing the final edits on "Carla" and I have to say that is amazing. I have seen this book really come to life. I can't wait to share this with you. I can't wait to share this with you all. I have to admit the first person other than Joe E Legend and myself who will be getting a copy of "Carla" will be my book publishing mentor Rachel Caine.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dragon-Prequel-Novella-Things-Night-ebook/dp/B00G8UF35S/ref=cm_rdp_productCongratulations to her on her continued success of her latest book from the Morganville Series. I'm delighted to see that she is having a huge success on the work that is being done to make it into a web series as well as the DVD sales.

Now onto what you came here to read about. My latest book review.

The Dragon and the Wolf, A Prequel Novella (Things in the Night) by Mandy Rosko

Wolf Shifter Westley Stone didn’t expect to survive being kidnapped and tortured by hunters, but he did, and only because a dragon literally dropped out of the sky to save him. After waking up in the man’s house, he can’t help but feel grateful, and very attracted to his handsome rescuer. 

My 5 Star Review: 

From the very start Mandy Rosko creates an firey, passionate story between two legendary creatures. She takes love and romance to a whole other level with her well thought out storyline. Well rounded characters and prefect flowing characters. There was nothing I didn't likes d she sets up for a great small series and you can devour in your lunch break, train journey or whenever you have a spare 20-30 minutes to read this great piece of work. I want to congratulate her on her hard work and hopes she keeps it up.


Thank you all for coming to read the blog and for the latest followers, likes we have had on the fan pages. I love interacting with you all and I can't wait to talk to you all in more soon. 

Kristal McKerrington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment