Wednesday 3 May 2017

Throne of Glass By Sarah J Mass Review.

Hello all, 
Today we are diving back into the Fantasy world with the book called "Throne of Glass." Book 1 of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Mass. 
Blurb:
Meet Celaena Sardothien.
Beautiful. Deadly. Destined for greatness.
In the dark, filthy salt mines of Endovier, an eighteen-year-old girl is serving a life sentence. She is a trained assassin, the best of her kind, but she made a fatal mistake. She got caught.
Young Captain Westfall offers her a deal: her freedom in return for one huge sacrifice. Celaena must represent the prince in a to-the-death tournament - fighting the most gifted thieves and assassins in the land. Live or die, Celaena will be free. Win or lose, she is about to discover her true destiny. But will her assassin's heart be melted?

5/5 Stars:
Review

The plot was well thought out and felt different. I liked how Celaena was different from the other ass-kicking female hero's. I liked how Sarah J Mass went about putting together the assassin and her group of friends. Having real threats to her life and those around her. I would have liked more detail in the tests as I think it would make the book completely perfect. 

Sarah J Mass put together a world that was worthwhile getting to know and having the fear that magic was going to spring forth and create mayhem added to how much I ended up liking the book. I enjoyed how Celaena reads just as much as we do and helped me at least to relate to her. She is very cool and the dog part really did melt my heart. 


I can't recommend this book enough. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon for another review of the books am reading.

Kristal McKerrington  

No comments:

Post a Comment