Friday 20 October 2017

Christmas At Cade Ranch - Karen Rock Review

Hello all, 

Some early Christmas cheer for you. I recommend this before the holidays roll around. Its a must have! I want to thank Karen Rock for giving me the honour of letting me review this great book for her. I can't shout enough from the rooftops about how great she is. So check out her review and tell me what you think!


Christmas At Cade Ranch- Karen Rock

James Cade has one priority: keep the family ranch running smoothly in the wake of his younger brother's death. With Jesse's ex, Sofia Gallardo, and her young son, Javi, stranded at Cade Ranch over Christmas, this task just got a lot harder. The longer Sofia and Javi stay, the harder it is to imagine the ranch without them. James couldn't save his brother from his inner demons, but he can give his nephew a secure future. Maybe more—if he can figure out how to trust Sofia, and stop feeling like he's betraying Jesse. Because trying to stop thinking about beautiful, determined Sofia is impossible.

5/5  Stars
Review

From the outset this book gripped me and held me from start to finish. The emotional story of Sofia was one that wasn't easy to forget and the desire to see Javi happy pulled at my heartstrings. I was dying to see how this played out and couldn't wait until the end. I was totally blown away by what came at the end and the hurdles that James has to overcome with the help of Sofia is enough to make anyone fall for cowboys. I have to say I found myself wondering about these great characters. 

There is nothing not to love in this book and there are so many people that will be touched by this story. It's not just a great romance, grief, tear jerker but a super warm and desirable one. Please find the buy links below and know that you will be filled with more of the Christmas spirit than before. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope that you will agree with me about how wonderful it is. 

Kristal McKerrington 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your beautiful review and hosting me on your blog, Kristal. Your review made me tear up- and I wrote the book you were reviewing- lol. You're such a talented writer/reviewer and a generous friend <3

    ReplyDelete