Friday 12 January 2018

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) By Sara Shepard

Hello all,

So my addiction to thrillers and YA novels continued with me just reading this book so fast. I can't wait to share my thoughts on it.

Unbelievable (Pretty Little Liars #4) By Sara Shepard 

In Rosewood, where the air smells like apples and Chanel No. 5, nothing is as it seems. Five best friends once shared everything - even their deepest, darkest secrets. Back then for Aria, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily it was a dream come true . . . until Alison, the most beautiful of them all, suddenly vanished.
Now someone named A has turned their charmed lives into a living nightmare. With A's threats turning dangerous and Ali's killer still on the loose, the girls must uncover the truth, but will it bring an end to the horror . . . or is this just the beginning?

5/5 Stars

Review

The danger that Hanna goes through is something that makes you gulp. She and Emily really take the centre stage in this next one in the series. I find myself getting lost in the way they are searching for answers and there isn't any coming easily to them. I find that this on has a lot of breath holding moments and I love who Hanna finds comfort in. I really do. I like how we learn more about Jenna's history as well. There is just so much that is offered in this book that words aren't doing it justice about how much I loved it. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my thoughts on this popular series. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment