Saturday 3 March 2018

Christmas Seduction- Sarah Morgan, Cathy Williams and Michelle Celmer Review

Hello all,

I'm so excited to be releasing this great review of a Christmas themed story. Its been a long time since I read one with this theme. I'm so excited let me dive in.

Christmas Seduction 

THE TWELVE NIGHTS OF CHRISTMAS
Exhausted from transforming the penthouse of the hotel where she works into a dazzling winter wonderland, Evie Anderson secretly sleeps over. Woken by an outrageous kiss, Evie feels her body come alive… and her seducer is Rio Zaccarelli, her dangerously
attractive new boss! Their scorching chemistry leads to twelve nights of pleasure…
HIS CHRISTMAS ACQUISITION
There’s only one item left on entrepreneur Ryan Sheppard’s Christmas list – something scandalous for his buttoned-up secretary… It seems that disapproving Jamie Powell is the only woman that doesn’t fall at Ryan’s feet. He’s hoping a Christmas trip to the Caribbean will entice Jamie into the skimpiest of bikinis!
CAROSELLI'S CHRISTMAS BABY
She wants a baby. He needs an heir. It seems like the perfect arrangement…until they decide to conceive the old-fashioned way. The plan is that once the baby’s born, they can divorce, share custody and go back to being friends. But things really heat up this Christmas.

Each One is rated separately. 


The Twelve Nights of Christmas - Sarah Morgan 5/5 Stars 
Delish, exciting and exactly the heart-stopping romance that you want to read on Christmas. Its the tale of changing of two people's lives and the hurdles. I finally see what all the fuss is about with this author and she does give a Christmas story that is going to cherish for some time to come. I can't be any happier with this short story than I am. 

His Christmas Acquisition - Cathy Williams - 4/5 Stars 
This is one of those romances that take place in an office and it's hard to ignore the level of wit. The longing and how sometimes we can get trapped in our own thoughts of what we want. Life always has a way to of showing us differently. I loved the wit and the way that the story took us on a journey. I felt this could have been longer and would have done the characters more justice. I think Cathy Williams created something truly special in this Christmas novella and I can't wait to see what else she has done so I can get to know her better. 




CAROSELLI’S CHRISTMAS BABY - 4/5

This started out so well and hooked me that I was excited to see how this would fall apart. This story felt like a start of a better much detailed, fluffed out book. I was disappointed by it as it progressed and found it to be a platform book to sky rocket more in a series of delights. I just didn't feel like it was flushed out to what it should have been, the characters arc were lacking and I wish there was more there for me to praise but there isn't. I'm sorry this just scrapped a 4 out of 5. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS
Thank you for stopping by and there will be more book reviews up shortly. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment