Thursday 5 April 2018

Percy Jackson and The Titan's Curse - Book Review

Hello All, 

Lets jump into the next book in the Percy Jackson Series. Percy Jackson and The Titan Curse. 

Half Boy. Half God. ALL Hero.
It's not every day you find yourself in combat with a half-lion, half-human.

But when you're the son of a Greek God, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a Goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.
Oh and guess what. The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive . . .
RICK RIORDAN IS THE MYTHMASTER
The Greek Gods are alive and kicking - go to www.rickriordanmythmaster.co.uk and see for yourself.

Review

5

/5 Stars

What I Expected: I wasn't sure I was expecting to much from this book. I was scared that he would love steam with the series as this can often happen with authors when they get by the exciting first two books.

What I Got:  A girl driven story where Percy managed to also play a role in. There was a great detail to what goes on between the female warriors and the mission they end up on.

Review: I was worried at times that Percy was going to be shoved out of this book instead he managed to stay in it and was not just there for the sake of being there. I liked the part about the hunters, to see the female Gods in this story setting. I think its set up for a great ending to the series. I can't wait to dive into book 4 and 5.

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you so much for your time and I hope that you will come back to see the other books I have reviewed.

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment