About Me

My photo

I'm Kristal McKerrington. I have been a published author since 2010. I'm currently signed at Gilbert Literacy Agency. I'm signed with several publishers. I work with ReemVision. Even appeared on TMZ a few times. I'm a nationwide author with Marie's World. I have become a worldwide author with many publishers. 

I live in Scotland, I'm a believer in a free Scotland. I love Viking myths and history. I'm a reader in my spare time. I love to read paranormal and romance novels. I am co-creator of the genre wrestling romance with Joe E Legend. I'm a believer in doing a show on wrestling and romance writing together, showcasing my lifestyle compared to Joe's. 

I've written a comedy novel which comes out in 2015 with Firefly & Wisp Publishing. I'm entering new genres with interest. I love a challenge when it comes to my writing. 

I'm good friends with Mohombi who has supported my novel Marie's World going nationwide in the UK and will be released nationwide in the US. We have had support from Sony Music and other big promoters, celebrities. 

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Got Influences!

Hello all,

Today I had wanted to make good progress on my book and I didn't. Distracted was what I got! I wanted to finish up a huge section because, I feel like I need to finish this for Saturday because that day is special for me.

I have been addicted to Greek recently and I have been thinking of my days when I was at collage. It was a test of my wits and strength.Yes but, I miss things from those days. I know what your thinking its just another whim because I have been watching the America culture show Greek but, I don't think its that. I think the reason I have made so many mistakes with my writing is because I don't know the field am getting involved with. Its a great thing to say that I want to be involved with the Writing Industry and to be famous some day for my work but, I don't know anything!

It's weird I spent an hour on the phone with a friend of mine who is at UNI and she loves it but, everyone from my Island isn't keen on it. I was never great with money and I screwed up collage but, I was seventeen and stupid.

My readers I got through the 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway' book (which, is being pulled) and they pray for me. They twitter me and support me but, I don't know what is up with me. I feel like am in a funk today. Writing is normally my release but, its been hard to focus today.

So wonderful readers out there tell me, your idea's on my funk!

Kristal x

No comments:

Post a Comment