Tuesday 20 April 2010

Got Influences!

Hello all,

Today I had wanted to make good progress on my book and I didn't. Distracted was what I got! I wanted to finish up a huge section because, I feel like I need to finish this for Saturday because that day is special for me.

I have been addicted to Greek recently and I have been thinking of my days when I was at collage. It was a test of my wits and strength.Yes but, I miss things from those days. I know what your thinking its just another whim because I have been watching the America culture show Greek but, I don't think its that. I think the reason I have made so many mistakes with my writing is because I don't know the field am getting involved with. Its a great thing to say that I want to be involved with the Writing Industry and to be famous some day for my work but, I don't know anything!

It's weird I spent an hour on the phone with a friend of mine who is at UNI and she loves it but, everyone from my Island isn't keen on it. I was never great with money and I screwed up collage but, I was seventeen and stupid.

My readers I got through the 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway' book (which, is being pulled) and they pray for me. They twitter me and support me but, I don't know what is up with me. I feel like am in a funk today. Writing is normally my release but, its been hard to focus today.

So wonderful readers out there tell me, your idea's on my funk!

Kristal x

No comments:

Post a Comment