About Me

My photo

I'm Kristal McKerrington. I have been a published author since 2010. I'm currently signed at Gilbert Literacy Agency. I'm signed with several publishers. I work with ReemVision. Even appeared on TMZ a few times. I'm a nationwide author with Marie's World. I have become a worldwide author with many publishers. 

I live in Scotland, I'm a believer in a free Scotland. I love Viking myths and history. I'm a reader in my spare time. I love to read paranormal and romance novels. I am co-creator of the genre wrestling romance with Joe E Legend. I'm a believer in doing a show on wrestling and romance writing together, showcasing my lifestyle compared to Joe's. 

I've written a comedy novel which comes out in 2015 with Firefly & Wisp Publishing. I'm entering new genres with interest. I love a challenge when it comes to my writing. 

I'm good friends with Mohombi who has supported my novel Marie's World going nationwide in the UK and will be released nationwide in the US. We have had support from Sony Music and other big promoters, celebrities. 

Sunday, 18 April 2010

Second Entry To You All

Hello all,

Another day means another entry today am going to share the secrets of how I let my words flow onto the page.

I normally start with a cup of coffee or tea before I take a piece of paper out where I map out what way I want to write my story. I start with the summary of what my characters adventure will take then I map out each chapter with a name, number and a break down with what I will put into each of those chapters. Its then that once I have written them out and know the pointers I have in each chapter I then proceed to write the story that I want to do.

Often like a lot of writers I get stuck or writers block so to speak and I have about fifteen ways of dealing with that. One of which, is read through my pointers then if am unable to get further on then I read through the words I have already written. If that doesn't work then I use other pointers that I will share at another Blog.

Here in my second entry today I will talk about the pointers that I work with but, I can see that there is alot more to each section. I make sure that each section is carefully researched to make sure that I don't make my work too far out of reality for my readers. Each piece of work I use in a base of which, I have the knowledge of and do my best to make the best I can out of each story.

I hope that upon each piece of work I will share with my readers that its the best that I can do and hope that its something that will be inspiration to all that read it. I was inspired by great writers and actors out there to write. I hope that through my work I will help keep the life of the written word alive for the following generations to come.

What other hope can a writer inspire?

Entry From

Kristal B

No comments:

Post a Comment