Sunday 18 April 2010

Second Entry To You All

Hello all,

Another day means another entry today am going to share the secrets of how I let my words flow onto the page.

I normally start with a cup of coffee or tea before I take a piece of paper out where I map out what way I want to write my story. I start with the summary of what my characters adventure will take then I map out each chapter with a name, number and a break down with what I will put into each of those chapters. Its then that once I have written them out and know the pointers I have in each chapter I then proceed to write the story that I want to do.

Often like a lot of writers I get stuck or writers block so to speak and I have about fifteen ways of dealing with that. One of which, is read through my pointers then if am unable to get further on then I read through the words I have already written. If that doesn't work then I use other pointers that I will share at another Blog.

Here in my second entry today I will talk about the pointers that I work with but, I can see that there is alot more to each section. I make sure that each section is carefully researched to make sure that I don't make my work too far out of reality for my readers. Each piece of work I use in a base of which, I have the knowledge of and do my best to make the best I can out of each story.

I hope that upon each piece of work I will share with my readers that its the best that I can do and hope that its something that will be inspiration to all that read it. I was inspired by great writers and actors out there to write. I hope that through my work I will help keep the life of the written word alive for the following generations to come.

What other hope can a writer inspire?

Entry From

Kristal B

No comments:

Post a Comment