Tuesday 27 April 2010

Third Entry To My World

Hello all,

I'm feeling awful today because, I had to have a Vitamin D injection! I have to finish 'Fire's hand-written draft by tomorrow! I'm just three chapters away but, feel really awful. I still haven't decided who to go for but, I have narrowed it down to two in my mind that I would love to share this amazing story with. Bronwyn's Editions or Samhain Publishing!

The writers, women in the Cafe at Samhain Publishing are just wonderful. I have enjoyed sharing the Pictures, Video's, Book insights and more that they are all up too. My email box is always buzzing now. Thanks to them I really want to publish a book with Samhain some day because, I think they will get my writing better then any other of the people who I have shared my writing so far with.

I have just realised that as soon as I finish 'Fire' then am going to have to start work on making 'A Different Life; Three Lane Highway' alot better because, I feel that its the book that might be able to get signed at Samhain if I really polish it up. That will be hard I know but, I know I can do it. That series deserves to be read and to be cherished! I have a feeling that the wonderful women in the Cafe will be those people. From there I know that I can go out and make the book something that the 'Hardy's, TNA and the WWE' will want to be involved with. I will though need you all to help me with that by buying it when it comes out again.

I hope though through sharing my mind with you all that their will be a fan connection that you will never forget. I am aiming to not be like those people who have caused me to have a bad fan experiences in the past. I hope that this will be a good thing for me to do in the future because, I am going to use Twitter alot more, set up a fan space section of Facebook. That way if someone leaves me a message then I will answer. The same with Myspace. I wouldn't be like some of the people I idealise that go on the sites tell people their thoughts but, then ignore them because they are famous and we aren't.

*Rant over promise*

I want to remind my readers on here to please check out two shows that am able to chill out too. They have a different set of humour but, you are guaranteed a laugh though The Hardy Show might just also shock you too. Both of these shows I can see on our TV screens at some point in the future because, the people who are in them are just have the energy that makes both of the shows click.

The Hardy Show is a mixed entertainment show that reaches out to all audiences and type of people out there. They make you laugh with some of their comedy and they can scare you with the Y-Light-Zone along with the documentaries that are about there lives as wrestlers is something else. Jeff's story of how his house burns down in that accident brings me to tears. Its a story that can't help but, warm your heart.

The Neighbros that is on the Internet and has been recently getting alot of attention is great to watch. I feel inspiration from there shows and it gives me a really good laugh. The characters in it are well developed as well as the concept. Scott M Foster has made the show something to watch out for with his already building success from his lead role in 'Greek' while his co-actor Jaimie Jon has made the show have the perfect balance that something like that would need. You will see some great camera angles that make it look very professional and good enough to be aired on a Network TV. You also get to see a side of humour that makes it really worth watching.

So here are the links to these great shows and I hope that you will enjoy them just as much as I do. I will say to those of you have seen my comments as well as my thoughts on the recent conversation with Scott M Foster who never replied. He is a great actor, even if he only picks and chooses who to reply to then that is his deal. I might not agree with his online fan attitude but, I wouldn't stop supporting him because, his work and talent deserve the attention and the endless success that I feel like he deserves.


www.thematthardyshow.com

Neighbros are a free show while the Hardy show is a couple of Dollars that when you watch there shows you will realise are worth every cent (penny if your UK). I wish both shows the ultimate respect and I will always be a Hardy Show Mark and hope to make a contribution to there shows.

That will be my blog for now I hope to do an interview soon and will keep you as updated as possible but, with not being well at the moment am limited to what I can do. Big hugs to you all,

Enjoy!

Kristal x

No comments:

Post a Comment