Wednesday 6 October 2010

Back On The Wrestling Love Stories

Hello Readers,

For a long time I have been getting questions of what ever happened to the Three Brother Wrestlers and poor wee Layla well I can tell you they are making a come back and she has made some changes to her story. The books hotter then ever and am working in some extra characters that you can either hate or love.

So mind the deal I had with all of you.  Since am doing this you will need to raise my work up to the Hardy's,  we need letters, tweets, Facebook posts.  We want you to go mental with 'A Different Life' fever!!!! Those who support the cause will not be disappointed.  Trust me. I have made this series longer, sweeter, hotter and is coming to you with an 18 +++ rating on it.

I can promise the girl on the cover of the second instalment will blow you away too. I have more stuff up my shelves so keep your eyes peeled cause I haven't abounden 'A Different Life' I have made it bigger and more explosive!!!!!!!

Your writer,

Kristal McKerrington

Writing books to blow your mind and taking risks no one else can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment