Sunday 17 October 2010

Freedom Is Earned Contest



Freedom Is Earned Out Now!  

Blurb

What would you do if you saw two Street Hip Hop crews face off?

Would you recover from a shooting, then go on to lead your dance group to victory; not only to save your training ground, but to find out who tried to kill you?

In a love triangle of lies, who would you turn to?

What would your life be like after a showdown like that?

A confrontation that could tell you who tried to kill you, and disband the very people who were behind the attack: would it be worth the risk of you losing a crew that you had built up yourself with your own bare hands?

Welcome to Ambers life in 'Freedom Is Earned' where its all about the Streets and what you have to do to survive?

Can you heart take the heat?

Sample Page
Chapter 14: Stepping To You

Do you know what it feels like to be betrayed by the very person you thought you loved, or to have that feeling that you were never loved at all? Now I did. That was a realisation that I didn't like at all, but it had been haunting me since last night when Christian had taken two seconds to end our relationship.

Sitting still, staring down at my phone, I felt my heart melt by what I saw, as the breath was dragged from my body. I sat there in the centre of the play park with my dear friends and crew all around me. The sting of anger and betrayal started to nip at my heels, as the pain still pricked away at my cheeks. Just when my emotions started to hit me that much harder than before, I dropped my treacherous phone onto the ground. I then got to my feet while Julia and Gemma stood up with me. My mind was awash with thoughts I didn't understand, as the need to move slowly pushed me forward toward the gate, before my feet picked up, and I couldn't stop myself from starting to run.
I felt my mind shift back to the numb blissful stage and it was then I started to head across the park and out of the gate that bound my loyalties to Christian. Out on the street, those misplaced loyalties broke apart, while I stared from left to right, trying to figure out where he might be. All I knew was that I needed to confront him. He had told me on our last date that he had started

Get your copy now before your left behind!

Prizes to be won, all you have to do is either name the 4 main characters in this story or buy a copy of Freedom Is Earned then email me:- kristalmckerrington@yahoo.com

Good luck!

Kristal McKerrington

XOXO Publisher Author
2 Pieces and Counting!!!
'Freedom Is Earned' Out NOW!
'The Highlander With The Ink' apart of the Tattoo Anthology out Now!
Blogspot for my latest updates:- http://kristalmckerringtons.blogspot.com
Author Site:- www.kristalmckerrington.webs.com
Twitter:- www.twitter.com/@K_Mkerrington
Facebook Fan Site:- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristal-McKerringtons-Offical-Fan-Page

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I want to write a review for 'Freedom is Earned'. How do I do this?

    ReplyDelete