Saturday 22 August 2015

Be The Blessing 5 Star Review for Paula Mowery

Hello readers, 

Today its a dull day in Helensbrugh and I have to say I enjoyed reading the end of "Be The Blessing" in the bath. I'm also reading a book similar to this one in the car lately. Paperbacks are handy when the kindle dies. 

So getting into it I think that this book's review has been most detailed and thought filled review I have ever done. What can I say the author of the book blew my mind not only with her teachings but with her creative abilities. I will stop here for I want you to read the review for yourself. Enjoy the gem that I discovered through a woman who offers hope to us all. 



Blurb:

Addy Townsend hadn’t strolled with Conrad or had a vision in five years. Now Conrad has returned to challenge her to be a blessing to those around her. The Holy Spirit begins to nudge her into service in new ways and she follows.

But when she is blindsided with personal problems, can Addy learn to be a willing vessel even in times of struggle and suffering?



The 5 Star Review:

. From the get go not only does the teaching of this great Christian romance story have you discovering new parts of the Christian religion and understanding God's words better your finding something of yourself within her words. I found the teaching help draw me closer to God and make me feel like I was where I needed to be. Not only do you getting a teaching session with her your also going to get far more than that.

We follow an intense story of a Pastor's wife who has to go through the ringer to understand the journey that God has put into motion. This book teaches one about themselves and also what it takes to follow the path that this character must walk on. From the moments with her father, feeling lost then bringing someone back to God. These are just milestones in a much deeper thought provoking story that will have you wanting to never put it down.

Paula Mowery has managed to show us that our relationships are not just about us. What we do and go through has chances to bless others. We must find the good in things that are far more complicated than we can see. If we can make someone's journey better than we should do what we can. God will provide the rest of the tools in which to help them. We must open our eyes to the elements we need to add to ourselves that will allow us to show God through our reactions. His greatest teaching to us is kindness for without kindness the world wouldn't survive.

I take my hat off to this author and have to say that I will be buying more of her work in the near future as its the sort of thing any Christian needs to have in their lives. I want to take this moment to thank her for what she has done for all of her readers.

To buy the book in the US click HERE
For the UK Readers click HERE

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that I will ind you returning to the blog to see what other books I have reviewed. I might be doing some spotlights in the future so if your a author with a message you want to share then let me know on Facebook. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment