Saturday 20 February 2016

Its A Date By Jess Epps and Sasha Brummer - 4/5 Star Review

Hello All,

Here we have a dance, erotic and suspense filled book for you to enjoy. I hope that you will get wrapped up into it as much as I did.

It's A Date Blurb:

Worlds are realigned on one winter’s night. 

“The thunderous storm that he is intensifies and I'm about to beg him for this.” 

The Ballerina 
I've had plenty of practice being graceful, but he has my heart tripping over my pointe shoes. I've conditioned myself to rely on nobody else and I won't start now. I'll push back as hard as I can. However, he seems to be determined on pulling down the wall I use to separate myself from others. Removing myself from his vise grip just became excruciatingly difficult. The storm that follows this man—no, the storm that is this man—has given me more than what I’ve bargained for. 

The Storm 
The primal need I have for her is deeper than any I’ve experienced before. My world has shifted in more ways than one, and I’m not going to stand around and be held hostage where I don’t belong. The next move I make won’t be for anyone else but myself, and if it happens to bring my world to a screeching halt, then I’m not going to fight it. I’m determined. I want her. 

This novel contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

Review: 

Okay so this got 4/5 star for there is some elements that I wasn't finding easy to read but its done so well that its hard to not get swept up in the world of dance and erotica. There is a great deal of twists and turns with Mae and other characters. The plot really tests both characters to their limits and when you least expect it they will surprise you. 

This is a VERY EROTIC book and if your not fan of erotica then I don't recommend this book to you. The suspense is just balls you over that you will be biting your thumb the whole way through those parts. There is nothing in this book that will not have you rooting for your characters. 

Its a well done to these two great writers. 

CLICK HERE  FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE  FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE  FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by and thank you to the authors for such a great read. 

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment