Friday 5 February 2016

Never Never Part 1- Collen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher

Hello All,

We got a great Young Adult lined up for you today. Its part one of three parts. I think that I'm going to enjoy reviewing this three parter.

Never Never Part 1- Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher: 

Never Never, a novella series. Book one of three. 

Best friends since they could walk. In love since the age of fourteen. 

Complete strangers since this morning. 
He'll do anything to remember. She'll do anything to forget. 

“Never have I had my mind blown reading a book like I have reading Never Never. It was intense, sweet, completely unpredictable and utterly fascinating. Can’t wait for the next book in this series!” ~Jen, The Book Avenue 

“Hoover and Fisher have combined their unique talents to deliver a deliciously twisted tale of deceit, love and friendship that keeps you guessing long after the heart-stopping end.” ~Vilma’s Book Blog 

“Twisted, sickly wicked, yet warming with a deep-layered love story. Tarryn and Colleen combine their forces for good. Alone they are talented. Together this epic duo is unstoppable.” ~Pam, The Book Avenue. 

"The evil queen and the good fairy of romance have come together, and the results are more than I could have ever asked for." ~Holly's Hot Reads 

This novella is recommended for readers age 16+ due to mild language and sexual content.

Review: 

From the beginning the tension flows through this book when we start to follow Charlie and SIlias. I couldn't be more impressed with this 159 page ebook. The fact its one of three makes me excited. I couldn't wait to get all three parts. I couldn't see where this book was going and I couldn't put it down from the start to finish.  

The emotions that are piled into this book drip off the words and makes it hard to put the ereader down. I have to say that you need to make time for this book because well after you put it down the storyline is going to linger on in the back of your mind and will have you asking questions. 

I don't want to post the questions that I was left asking for it will take away from the book and maybe spoil it for you. I have to give you the highest recommendations to read this book and make your mind up for yourself. Don't let the other negative reviews make you doubt worth buying this three part story for its all worth it. 

CLICK  HERE  FOR AMAZON US
CLICK  HERE  FOR AMAZON UK 
CLICK  HERE  FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will come back to see what other books I'm reviewing. If you subscribe then you will be less likely to miss a great update. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment