Sunday 31 January 2016

Wilder: Guardian Series Book 1 by G.K DeRosa Review

Hello Readers,

So I got "Wilder: Guardian" book 1 by G.K. DeRosa so this review is going to be far more detailed than I usually do. I have to do this so that you know the full extent of my opinion on this novel. I hope that people understand that this is my opinion in exchange for the book.


Review:

4/5 stars

From the beginning I saw a great story starting to unfold. I tried to not read reviews on this book as I was doing it as part of my bookclub that I joined. In this section you will find the positive things I found in the book and below is the negatives I found. The whole arch of the story was well done and breath taking. There is a lot of Charmed feel to it instead of demons your getting vampires and an Elena sort of character.

I think that your going to find despite the ups and downs of this book that it will be hard to put down. There is a lot on offer for any reader that is looking to just sink into a good Young Adult books. I think that for a first time author and who self published the novel it was very well done. 

The book is far to much like The Vampire Diaries in my opinion. There was times that I was thrown out of the plot thinking of the TV show. This could be negative and also a positive. You might want to read books that are similar to the show and I think that you will enjoy it. The jumping of POV (points of view) in the chapters inside paragraphs took some getting use for me. I prefer to have one point of view per chapter.

CLICK  HERE FOR AMAZON USA
CLICK HERE  FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE  FOR GOODREADS

Please subscribe so that you don't miss out on the reviews that I post here. Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you found the review helpful.

Kristal McKerrington

No comments:

Post a Comment