Tuesday 21 June 2016

The Elite (Book 2 of The Selection) - Kiera Cass - 5 star review

Hello All Readers, 

I'm excited to be here with you to present the second in the Selection series that I'm reading. I'm actually sitting down and reading an entire series back to back which I don't often do but dor it Kiera Cass's enthusiastic style of writing and up beat voice has me turning those pages till three am. 

The Elite (Selection 2 Book)

The Selection began with thirty-five girls.
Now with the group narrowed down to the six Elite, the competition to win Prince Maxon's heart is fiercer than ever—and America is still struggling to decide where her heart truly lies. Is it with Maxon, who could make her life a fairy tale? Or with her first love, Aspen?

America is desperate for more time. But the rest of the Elite know exactly what they want—and America's chance to choose is about to slip away.

5 Star Review

What can I say, this book had me tingling from the out start and I was just as mad at Maxon as America was. I really endure with her and god only knows that Kiera had me turning the pages well into the night on this one. I kept biting my nails worried that he was going to catch America with good old Aspen. I  am more certain than ever that she should be with Maxon. I'm sorry if a boy tells me that I can't be something I show him the door. 

There was a lot of emotions in this book I think compared to the other one. There was more danger in this novel for me. I think the suspense was turned up to the maximum level and I enjoyed every second of it. I have to say the twists and turns in this book were done to perfection. I have to say that I will devour this series within the month. Pushing back any other books I wanted to read. I just couldn't put this book down. I take my hat off to you Kiera Cass. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you for stopping by and next time we will have the wonderful The One book by Kiera Cass up next. Something tells me that book 3 is going to be even better. 

Kristal McKerrington 


No comments:

Post a Comment