Sunday 5 February 2017

Bleeding Hearts (Drake Chronicles) By Alyxandra Harvey Review

Hello All, 

So we are getting close to me finishing the Drake Vampires series. I have to say am sad. If your reading this Alyxandra Harvey please find a way to publish more of this great series. I just know there is more to this two families. 

Bleeding Hearts By Alyxandra Harvey

Lucy's cousin Christabel has come to live in Violet Hill, and adjusting to the difference between life in a small mountain town and her home in the city is difficult. The strict curfew that Lucy's parents enforce is hard to respect. Surely something really dangerous couldn't possibly happen in this tiny town.

But Christabel starts to notice some mysterious happenings, and it seems like Lucy, her boyfriend Nicholas and his brother Connor are all in on a secret that Christabel doesn't understand - one that seems deadly serious. Although she won't admit it, Christabel would love to be in on any secret with Connor Drake. When Christabel is kidnapped by the ruthless Hel-Blar vampires, Lucy and Connor finally fill her in on all the undead drama. Together, they must find a way to stamp out the Hel-Blar for good.

5/5 Stars - Reviews

I just can't say enough good things about this story. I love the name Christabel for the start especially when we learn about the poem. I have to say with my name I would love it came with something so awesome. Not just well pieces of rock. 

Christabel is my kind of character with her love of books and the need to go over poems that were memorised. There is an edge to this book that I loved so wholeheartedly. I loved how Christabel saw this whole adventure as a book that she had been dropped into. I actually said, "Yes that is so cool." I enjoyed the relationship that was developing with Connor. I would have liked to see more of Helena's reaction to the situation personally. That is only because I have a little love for her. 

I could have hugged Alyxandra Harvey when she added another kind of Vampire especially when she entered the Viking word. I was so happy. I'm Viking mad I think. Anyway. I have to say I couldn't contain myself when I finished this book at like 3 am and went straight into the next one in the series. I just couldn't get enough of it. 

Out did yourself, Alyxandra Harvey! I love it. Well done. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON CA

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON AU
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by and hope that you will be just as excited about this book as I was. 

Kristal McKerrington. 

No comments:

Post a Comment