Wednesday 8 February 2017

Blood Moon By Alyxandra Harvey Review

Hello Readers,

I couldn't wait to review book number five of The Drake Chronicles, and I'm now I fear the end of the sixth book. I have to say this review that I found the easiest to write.

Blood Moon Blurb: 

When the vampire tribes convene for the rare Blood Moon ceremonies, family secrets and forbidden magic put all of the Drakes in danger. Nicholas is caught between saving his little sister, Solange, or his girlfriend, Lucy. Who will he choose?

5/5 Stars - Review

Right from the beginning, I was tangled up in the epic story that was brewing with Lucy, Solange, Keiran and Nicholas. Things were certainly showing peril that no one could have seen coming. Another element seems to be at play from the first page of Solange's appearance. Her addiction to live blood is proving to be a problem. Her rebellion towards her family was very shocking indeed especially if you have followed Solange's story. 

I couldn't put this book down as the story continued to develop at a fast pace. Lucy seems to come into her own in this book, and Nicholas is tested in ways that I never imagined. I was left asking myself so many questions at the end of this book. 

Who the hell was Dawn? 

This is a must have the book, and you will not be able to stop reading it I promise. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON CA
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON AU
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS 

Thank you for stopping by to check out the review and I hope that you will come back to fall in love with another book that we are reviewing on here. 

Kristal McKerrington 



No comments:

Post a Comment