Tuesday 14 February 2017

Blood Prophecy- Alyxandra Harvey - Review

Hello all,

We are now reviewing the end of the great series and Alyxandra Harvey I was super sad that it was over. There was tears brimming on my rims.

Blood Prophecy- Alyxandra Harvey

Solange Drake has been officially crowned Queen of the Vampires, fulfilling the centuries old prophecy that foretold the rise to power of a daughter born to an ancient vampire line. Except Solange's thoughts and actions are no longer her own-she's been slowly being possessed by the spirit of Viola, the first daughter born into the Drake line, since her bloodchange. And instead of uniting the vampire tribes under the rule of an ancient daughter as the prophecy predicted, Viola would rather destroy them all and enslave humans in a personal vendetta for the devastation both wrought to her life centuries ago. Can Solange break her hold in time to save everyone she loves from a vampire civil war, hunter attack, and each other? Not everyone will survive the prophecy . . . perhaps not even her.

5/5 Review

I got stuck into this book at great speed because of the end of the last one and I was trying to savour the great final of the book, but I couldn't it was just too good. I got wrapped up in Lucy's troubles. I was shouting at Solange the whole way through it. I couldn't get enough of how all the characters were tied together and was glad to see that Solange finally come into her own. So much happened in this book that is far too hard for me to lay it all out in neat little parcels. 

I will leave you with this, I can't be more touched by this book. Saddened it ended and wishing it would restart. Please read this series above all other vampire ones please read this one. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR GOODREADS

Thank you all for stopping by and I can't wait to come back with another review from my stack of huge to be read books. Who knows who's next on the list. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment