Saturday 4 April 2015

Another Megan Duncan Book Is Served A 5 Star Rating

Dear Readers,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Indulge-Paranormal-Romance-Delicacy-Series-ebook/dp/B006M7J97A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Click Here
It could be the time I have spent in hospital lately or the fact I just moved house. I might be to focused on food at this moment in time. I think that is why I decided to use the phrase "served up" this week on my blog site.

So I have discovered this new author and to be honest when I start reading books of the Paranormal nature I'm always worried they are going to be either wannabe Twilight books or they are going to be the mismatch of True Bloods creation, however it seems there is a few authors out there who surprise me.

Sherrilyn Kenyon, Rachel Caine, Sara Humphreys and the amazing Megan Duncan.

I'm not going to bore you with anymore of my thoughts on the genre itself, I'm going to dive head long into the wonderful review that I had the pleasure of writing Megan Duncan. I hope that people will love my own attempt at vampires later this year with the release of "The Vampire and The Wrestler", a sexy, comedy that involves a lot of magic.

5 Star Review

Most people can't make the follow up book to the first smash hit they release, however Megan Duncan outdoes herself. I was blown away with the detail, prefect pace and the talent of the author comes into play with the depths of her characters. She weaves a web that allows the reader to be sad when the book ends.

I find it hard to do reviews because you never want to focus on what the author needs to improve or could make better. This delightful find has in fact made me more than delighted to be able to write a review. There was nothing to improve or change. She did an amazing job from start to finish and I'm all ready watering at the mouth for book 3. I hope by the time I devour that one then I will be slipping into book 4. This series has been well underestimated and truly undiscovered.

This is a treat for your imagination and will have you thinking about it well after you have turned the last electronic page.

A must buy for the true lovers of Paranormal romance and for those who desire a book to read after Twilight.


In closing

It was sunny here today and I think I even got the problem to do with my next book solved. I am sure that your going to love it. I can't wait to show you what Joe E Legend and I have instore for you!

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment