Friday 17 April 2015

Tangents- Agatha Rae- 4 Star Review

Hello Readers,

So I'm battling ants and I'm meaning in real life ones. The wonders of now living in a seaside town. I'm more than delighted to have had so much sun and with sun comes a catch to write in it. I have managed to do that and read. So I'm as happy as a writer/author can be.

Soon I'll be returning to write for Vince Russo to which I'm excited. The man is more than just an ideal. He's a true mentor if nothing else.

Now onto todays review.

http://www.amazon.com/Tangents-Agatha-Rae-ebook/dp/B00SUMNQHO
BUY LINK HERE
Tangents-Agatha Rae published by FireFly Publishing.

4 Star Review- Blurb

Rick is a successful writer living in New York City. Anna has just lost her job as a college teacher in Boston. Dan is a frustrated insurance agent from London, and Matylda is a Polish girl scout getting ready to settle in Madrid. One day, they fall asleep and when they wake up in the middle of some mysterious woods, they have only one thing in common – they all want to return home.

Review:

There is something utterly strange in this book. I have found the characters well defined and each go through a dramatic series of lives that allow us the reader to bond with them. I have enjoyed the way that author has taken them from all walks of life and made sure they share all the series. 

I'm not a huge fan of the genre, however it was done extremely well and its the best presentation I have seen of this genre. I was able to read it was a good sign for me. I have to say that there is a great deal of talent laying behind this author's words and the author offers so much to those who venture into her realm. 

I would recommend this book and its the sort of read that your going to need a lot of chocolate and a hot bath to enjoy. 

Thank you for stopping by and I will have a review up for one of Christine Freeham's books shortly. I hope that you will come back again to see what I'm writing or reading, even if its just for the adventures I present here. 

Kristal 

No comments:

Post a Comment