Wednesday 22 April 2015

Christine Freeham's Dark Legend Review

Hello Readers,

Another sunny day here in Helensbrugh, its a lot hotter today than its been since Ian and me moved here. We are certainly enjoying the Sun but we have to remind ourselves to be sun safe. I think the sunny weather is preparing us for our trip to LA this year. I have to say I can't wait to go, there is going to be so much mayhem and fun we are going to have.

Its me...I'm rather random if you haven't noticed.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dark-Legend-Number-Carpathian/dp/074993767X/ref=cm_rdp_product

So today I'm posting the review I did of Christine Freeham's 8th Dark Hunter book. Its a really good book and I can't wait to share it with you.

Blurb: 

For two thousand years Carpathian twins Gabriel and Lucian were vampire hunters. But then, Lucian turned vampire, forcing Gabriel to hunt him. Lucian and Gabriel battled each other for centuries until two hundred years ago, when Gabriel sacrificed his freedom, trapping Lucian and himself in the earth of a Parisian cemetery. Now, modern construction work within the cemetery has disturbed their resting place and Gabriel and his dark brother Lucian are raised from the rubble. Weakened and in desperate need of blood, Gabriel fears he will lose his own soul before he can restore his strength. Fate is on his side when Francesca, a uniquely gifted healer, comes to his aid. Gabriel instantly recognises that she is his lifemate, and must convince Francesca before it is too late: Lucian is on their trail, and will let nothing stand in the way of his eternal conflict with his brother.


Review: 

From the beginning Christine has been able to capture the details and her latest characters well as she renewed the magic of her compathian world with ease. She took us through an emotional journey revealing Gabriel's new family as she went. The love between the twins was enough to warm my heart and will do the same for you. She creates a world of endless hope and despite need for those you love in your life.

From the beginning the heat levels rose fast, far more rapidly and each time the couple came together it was intense yet strangely demanding. I enjoyed the throws of their emotions without it being to much. She has come out with a great story to join her other well developed stories all ready. The more she progresses with this book, the more Christine creates a stronger, more realistic world. Well earned 5/5 stars

Thank you all for stopping by today to check out the blog and to read the latest review that I had managed to sneak into my writing time. I have enjoyed being able to do this and spend some of my morning with you all. I look forward to sharing more updates and reviews with you soon, 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment