Saturday 18 April 2015

Double Review!!!

Hello Readers,

I'm pausing in my intense writing sessions of my book "The War: Dragon" to do some promotion with a friend and I'm also making sure to share this review of a fairly new author. I don't normally read such short novels however today I did and I also got a free book the other day!

Yes so thank you to Oliva for that.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Haunted-Academy-Derek-Muk-ebook/dp/B00RG09062/ref=cm_rdp_product
Lets get into "The Haunted Academy" by Derek Muk.

An easy 5 star review!

Blurb:

Professor Albert Taylor and his assistant, Jan, are paranormal investigators. They are hired to investigate spooky, mysterious goings-on at an exclusive all-girls school after a young student is murdered. What they assume will be a routine ghost haunting turns out to be something much more.

Review:

From the beginning the author draws people into the characters who have all interesting and detailed backgrounds. He works hard to deliver a story that has suspense and passion. For a short read I enjoyed the story and how he left it so that the story could be continued if he and his readers wished too. I thought it held a great flow and was so easy to read. I highly recommend this author to those looking for something to sink their teeth into but don't have a lot of time.

Thank you for stopping by to check out this awesome new author. Remember to subscribe to the blog if you want to catch up on all my reviews. I will have more coming in the next few weeks as I write during the day and read at bedtime. So enjoy your wonderful spring and make sure you keep up to date with this slightly crazy Scottish author's reviews. 

Kristal McKerrington 

2 comments:

  1. Great review! This really tells a lot about the story and gives the flavor in a tiny slice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree: great review. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete