Wednesday 18 November 2015

Him & Her 4 Star Review of Rocky Rochford's work

Dear Readers,

While I work through my small procedure I am happy to post Him & Her's review for you all to enjoy. I've also had the honor of having the chance to review Ginnie Carmichael's rest of her series. That was quite an honor that I wasn't expecting. So a HUGE thank you to her.

I know that this a short post as I'm not feeling on top of the world but I still wanted to do this for you.

Him & Her Blurb

Donny Taylor is your normal 18 year old lad and ever since he first laid eyes on Janie Smith, all those years ago, he knew she was the centre of his world, but as much as he would like to take that leap, the words never come out. This is the story of his last shot, the story of Him & Her.

My Thoughts

Donny and Janie's story is sweet and its the best short story to tell any man or girl who to ask out another person. The 22 pages of detail thoughts and feelings is the exact romantic moment captured in a well written form. I think Rocky did a great job and if he expanded this book and did a short series of stories it would work really well. 

Click HERE for AMAZON US
Click HERE for AMAZON UK 

Thank you for stopping by and I can't wait to see if you will come back to read more of my reviews. Please feel free to subscribe to the blog on the left hand side.

Kristal McKerrington  

No comments:

Post a Comment