Friday 27 November 2015

The Billionaire's Pregnant Secretary 1: Samson's New Secretary Kindle Edition by Danielle Jamesen - 5 STAR Review

Hello Readers,

The storm that I thought was gone seems to be back in Helensbrugh. When I was getting a chest X-Ray today I smelt the snow in the air so maybe its not to far away now. I have all ready started to get the feeling that the Christmas tree should go up and I'm starting to read Christmas stories. I have a list I'm working on.

Anyway I finished one book while waiting on the X-Ray trip today and I hope that you enjoy what I thought of it. I noticed on Amazon it had taken a beating. Its sad when short stories that are up for free are attacked like that.

The Blurb for The Billionaire's Pregnant Secretary 1: Samson's New Secretary Kindle Edition by Danielle Jamesen 

Two months after her boyfriend, Joey, died in a car accident, Linda found out she was pregnant. Unable to find a job, Linda is getting desperate. Not only will she have a baby to support, but her very laidback roommate needs her to start paying her share of the rent. After talking with a friend, she's able to get an interview for a secretary job at Rockwell Marketing, a billion dollar company. She gets hired on the spot and starts work on Monday, which she is nervous and excited for. When she gets home, she finds out that her roommate knows she is pregnant. 

Samson is very dedicated to his work. He believes in a strong work ethic and enjoys having complete control in everything that goes on in his company. His high standards in the workplace have caused six replacements for secretary in two months. Most of them he doesn't even learn their names, but for some reason he can't get Linda Connors out of his head.

My thoughts: 

Despite the reviews that were posted on this lovely book I took a chance on it. I was looking for some fun short romance readers to get me back into the mood of Contemporary romance. I found it within this short story. I figured that their would be more to the story than the sweet short delightful beginning that I experienced. I found myself automatically searching for Danielle Jameson when I got home to see if there was a part two. 

From the beginning Joey's death has a huge impact on Linda and her need to keep the baby, find her footing is such a touching story. I would recommend this to all my friends who are looking for sweet, short romances to read during their journeys to work, home or wherever they are going and the journey isn't long. 


Its just prefect to me. 

Please click HERE AMAZON UK
Please click HERE AMAZON US.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you subscribe to the blog so that you don't miss any of the reviews that I will be doing. I hope to have more on Danielle Jamsen soon. So make sure if your a fan of hers to check back. 

Kristal McKerrington 


No comments:

Post a Comment