Tuesday 10 November 2015

MASTER PIECE THAT EVERY VAMPIRE LOVER SHOULD BE READING!!!

Dear Readers,

So while I'm suppose to be wrestling with "The War" and getting ready for the doctors I wanted to stop to give you the review that I did for The Vampire Academy Book 6 known as Last Sacrifice. I'm so sure that your going to love it. I'm honored to be showcasing someone like Richelle Mead on my page so watch out more reviews from me on her work.

BLURB:

The final heart wrenching episode at St Vladimir's Academy.
Rose is on trial for high treason and the death of Queen Tatiana. Someone is trying to frame her and it looks like even Dimitri might not be able to save her now.

My Thoughts: 

Richelle Mead took us on one hell of ride from the moment that she started out Rose's tale with her best friend Lisa. I must admit I didn't know how a heat felt, nail biting series could come to an end.

Following the story that Rose is a murder and Lisa has to prove her friend innocent sees the pair start to grow apart. That is not the only relationship that grows apart during this love story. We star to learn more about the other people that Rose's year with Lisa has on other people.

Just when all hope is lost the book takes a turn home for the goal and when you set yourself up to lose the best female leading character for some time then your heart starts to break. Instead Richelle pulls off the impossible. The last two chapters are by far that quickest read.

From start to finish Richelle Mead did Rose and Lisa justice. The ending is one that fans from all over the world I'm sure can agree is the only way to end a Rose Hathaway story. I know that many if not all of her readers will be following the Moroi stories for years to come. I have to say a well earned 5/5 star rating for this book.

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US

There will be even more reviews coming up so make sure that you check back to see if anyone you know has made it through the review process. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment