Thursday 10 December 2015

A White Hot Christmas 5 Star Review

Hello All.

Well today I have come close in finishing the edits of "Finding God In Hope". I love how that Faith line with Solstice Publishing is squaring up. I have to say that I love Cedar Cove even more and started to get involved more on Goodreads. I have to say though its going to take me awhile to get use to it.

Ian told me that he has done my Christmas shopping and is excited from what I can see. Tomorrow we are going to try to put up the tree. Yes we are that far behind. But when you get as wrapped up in a book that your writing as I am then its hard to want to do anything else.

Now onto the reason you all come here:

A White Hot Christmas: 
By 

Noel travels the world for work, only coming home for the holiday season. With so little time spent in one place, relationships are a no-go. 

Dean, a firefighter with a serious disdain for the holiday season, is sent to Mistletoe, a small town that lives and breathes Christmas. To keep his holiday exposure to a minimum, Dean avoids relationships from November through January. 

Will two people who are so adamant about being single be able to ignore the feelings that are heating up their Christmas season?

Review: 

Bound to tear the roof of your Christmas reading list.

Noel has turned her heart off to the world around her when it come to men and she isn't about to open that door for anyone. This Christmas holiday would change everything for her and she isn't the only one that is going to find having their life turned upside down.

A scarred Dean is a fireman with a history that he can't let go of and he finds himself having those wounds healed in a short time by red head that pushes him to his limits.

The pair are exactly what you need to be reminded of love. They show what can happen through a chance encounter. I would recommend if you are looking for a quick free read that you down load this one. You will read it in one sitting and if your into reading matharons then this will get your gears moving. It will last with you for the rest of the day at least.

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US. 

Make sure that you get yourself subscribed to this blog so that you don't miss out on my honest thoughts. I hope that you will have a lovely Merry Christmas and a great New Year if I don't see you back again before 2016 starts. :D 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment