Wednesday 16 December 2015

Falling For Her- Debbie Macomber 5 Star Review

Hello All,

So today I read the book that was written by a woman who must have the series gene that I do as we both have series planned out. None of my series are half as long as hers. I read on Goodreads she is over 197 books because this was marked at 197. So here is hoping that is correct.

I'm working my way through the work that I have decided to take on for the Christmas period. Most of you know that I write during the holidays. I don't think there is a time of year that I don't write. I slow down during the summer as my hubby drags me out of the house. But saying that even then I tend to write on paper in the car. Still not allowed to take the laptop on car journeys.

Hmm....we will have to see about that.


Debbie Macomber

Debbie Macomber’s Rose Harbor series follows Jo Marie as she makes her home in Cedar Cove, running the charming Rose Harbor Inn. Now, in this original short story, available exclusively as an eBook, Macomber tells a whole new side of the story as handyman Mark Taylor grapples with his true feelings for Jo Marie. 

Mark Taylor came to Cedar Cove to leave his painful past behind him, and has spent the last few years keeping mostly to himself. But when he meets Jo Marie Rose, his world is turned upside down. 

She’s hired him to do carpentry projects around the inn, but for Mark, spending time with Jo Marie is a risk—to both his long-buried secrets and his carefully guarded heart. 

Then one day, he breaks his leg and must turn to Jo Marie for help. And though he tries to keep his distance, Mark can’t deny how he feels drawn to Jo Marie—and how deeply he is falling for her. 

Includes an excerpt from Silver Linings, the next novel in Debbie Macomber’s heartwarming Rose Harbor series.


My Thoughts: 

From the beginning of this short story my mind was taken straight back to the small town just outside of San Francisco called Cedar Cove. A small town where everyone knows everyone. The ideal place to find love and have love find you. That was the feeling i got off this story only just after a couple of sentences. 

Some may discover that the writing style of Debbie Macomber is strong, sweet and welcoming. Her story sucked me right into it and before I knew it I was trapped in the twists, turns of the novel. When the romance won out over the obstacles and love found its place with the couple. I have to say I was warm and fuzzy. Her style is detailed and elegant. 

If your not looking for a warm welcoming story then this isn't for you. I couldn't say more good things about this series and I can't wait to dive into more of her books in the near future. She has a lot of talent and a great voice that you want to read over and over again. 

A total hit with me. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON UK

Please subscribe to the blog if you don't want to miss out on any reviews that I'm writing or if you want to know what I'm getting up too. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment