Tuesday 8 December 2015

Endless Spring: A Contemporary Romance Novella (Four Seasons Serial Book 4) by Ginnie Carmichael 5 Star Review

Hello Readers,

While hubby tries to work out what to buy me despite me having gift wish lists. I have had endless laughs trying to get him inspired. I have been doing my edits today which has delayed my writing but I promise you that I will not back off the series. I had an awesome chat with a woman today who is a wonderful publisher so we will have to see where that leads too.

I have been watching Cedar Cove and I know that I'm the last person to catch onto big shows but that is just me. I was sad when Danielle Zwissler told me that it was cancelled. Oh well. Anyway back to what brought you here.

The reviews that I seem to be enjoying. We have over 15,000 views on here now so I'm thinking that is a good thing. Maybe not we will have to wait and see.

Endless Spring: A Contemporary Romance Novella (Four Seasons Serial Book 4) by Ginnie Carmichael

When I first got a chance to read this series I always imagine the end of the series. To me this wasn't a better ending to a wonderful series. I'm glad I had the chance to follow this series through. Its made my day the last two days. It was quick to read and with my schedule lately that has been exactly what I need. I have to say that I can't wait to see what other pieces that this author does. She will have a small part of my e-reader.

Reading the characters journeys you see them being tested at every turn and that is key to a good book. I know how hard it is to put out a good book let alone an amazing series. This woman has done it and she has made me wonder more about the United States than ever before. I have found myself falling in love with Smithfield. I have also found myself falling in love with the writing style of this author. From the beginning its hard to not be caught up in her great stories.

I have to thank her for "Four Seasons". Just don't do what I did. Buy the bundle that way you will not have to wait a second for the next one and you can just keep reading till the stories over. You will not find an easier set of books to read.

Congratulations Ginnie.


CLICK HERE AMAZON US
CLICK HERE AMAZON UK

Remember to click on the subscribe button somewhere on the right hand side so that you don't miss out. We are doing great things here and I'm glad to be able to share my life and reviews with you all.

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment