Saturday 19 December 2015

NCIS Paid In Blood 5 star Review- Mel Odom

Hello Readers, 

I'm slightly sad as I went to Waterstone's and got some great books but they didn't have any bookmarks. I have to thank Julie York for the love that she is sending me some bookmarks and other awesome good stuff. 

I have a great contest running on the Facebook fan page. Click on the CONTEST in order to enter. I hope that you will enjoy the prizes. 

When I came home and got into the NCIS: Paid In Blood. I have to say I loved it. My goal of reading 16 books for 2015. Next year I plan on reading 200 books. I will be able to track how well I do on Goodreads. 

Now lets get into the review that I did for the awesome Mel Odom. 

NCIS: Paid In Blood: 

The death of a fellow NCIS agent in North Carolina leads Will Coburn and his special team of naval crime-scene investigators to discover a drug-and-arms smuggling ring. The investigation leads them to a U.S. military base in South Korea. When a body is stolen from a crime scene, the team discovers that their suspect is not who he seems. Nuclear weapons have gone missing, and it's a race against time as the NCIS team uncovers the true face of evil.

Review: 
From the start Mel Odom creates a great atmosphere in the heart of a group of people that are going through their own tormules. I have to say the book was designed to chew fingernails and to wipe sweat from your forehead. At least that is what I did when I was reading it. I couldn't put the book down at all. I will tell you a little of what the characters go through and my thoughts on it. 

Will the leader of the group is facing a hard time with his wife and his children. However his daughter becomes his beacon of light in the darkness that surrounds him. He feels truly lost and his good friend Frank is always there for him. 

Frank is an older agent who fits into the team like a glove. He's smart and quick on his feet. Frank often gives advice to the team members and acts as an anchor in their rough times. 

Shel is the ex Marine who works with his dog. He is a man that has come from a hard background from a farming life where the thought process hasn't go forward much. He is an expert in blood splatter patterns. 

Maggie is more technology minded and has a background of wealth that comes with terms. She is using NCIS to run from her troubled home life. 

Estella is a single mother who wears a lot of blame over her child's father's death. NCIS allows her to feel good and to do something good in the world. 

Remy is a new member and he's a former SEAL who just wants to return to his team. He soon becomes at home with the team. 

All of this and the dramatic actions that happen in the book will keep you on edge. The way that he managed to put God into the storyline blew me away. Mel Odom has become one of my new favorites. 

Click HERE FOR AMAZON UK
Click HERE FOR AMAZON US. 

Thank you for stopping by the blog and I hope that you will subscribe to the blog so as to not miss a single review that I do. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment