Sunday 6 December 2015

Secrets of Winter: A Contemporary Romance Novella (Four Seasons Serial Book 3) By Ginnie Carmichael Review

Hello Readers, 

Will the pork chops are cooking in the oven and I'm on break from my target of doing a 5 book series in on sitting because that is the only way that its going to work is underway. I have managed to read the next book in the Ginnie Carmichael's Seasons series. I have to say that reporting on the 3rd book when I'm getting ready to read the 4th one is not making me feel the best. I need more but don't want the series to end. 

I guess that is every readers nightmare and some authors dream. 

Secrets of Winter: A Contemporary Romance Novella (Four Seasons Serial Book 3) By Ginnie Carmichael 


After discovering the lost wedding ring of his late wife, Alex can’t handle being around Elsie anymore. He needs to find a way to open up to her again, but he will need time. 

Elsie wants to be able to wait for him, but she can’t know for sure if Alex will ever come back to her. She wants him to be happy, but can’t let go yet. 

Everything went so wrong for the both of them when it could have been so easy… 

Review: 

A love story formed in such a way that you can't resist it. 

That one sentence was what I thought when I turned the last page of Secrets of Winter. The whole reveal of Sophie's mother was heart breaking and to see the pair go through something that isn't easy for anyone to go through was touching. It reminds you of how strong a parent bond can be even if they aren't biological. 

If the twists with Sophie wasn't enough or the returned of the dreaded ex Jared then the moments with Alex will have your heart melting and you wishing that you could just knock their heads together. In the end the twist hits you so fast you will not see it coming. Ginne Carmichael did a wonderful job of putting together this story and preparing us for the final book of the seasons bundle. I have to say this is the best short story series that I have read in a really long time. 

Please CLICK HERE for AMAZON UK
Please CLICK HERE for AMAZON US

Please remember to subscribe to the blog so that you don't miss out on the reviews and news. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment