Saturday 9 January 2016

Good Wife Season 2- 5 stars

Hello Readers,

Welcome to part 2 of my blogging session tonight where I am sitting down in my bed tucked up with a hot water bottle, listening the wind raging away outside to write this review. I think that your going to love it. I really like what the team who created Good Wife has done to make this series such a success and I can't wait to see where its going to take us as a viewer.

Season 2 blurb: 
All 23 episodes from the second season of the American legal drama. Julianna Margulies stars as the resilient and resourceful Alicia Florrick, whose life falls apart when her state attorney husband Peter (Chris Noth) is sent to jail after becoming involved in a very public sex and political corruption scandal. In order to support herself and two teenage children, Alicia goes back to work as a defence attorney and proceeds to rebuild her life - and her independence - case by case. The episodes are: 'Taking Control', 'Double Jeopardy', 'Breaking Fast', 'Cleaning House', 'VIP Treatment', 'Poisoned Pill', 'Bad Girls', 'On Tap', 'Nine Hours', 'Breaking Up', 'Two Courts', 'Silly Season', 'Real Deal', 'Net Worth', 'Silver Bullet', 'Great Firewall', 'Ham Sandwich', 'Killer Song', 'Wrongful Termination', 'Foreign Affairs', 'In Sickness', 'Getting Off' and 'Closing Arguments'.


Review: 

This is an easy 5 star review for sometimes I find that TV shows let their focus slip when they enter into the second season for they think 'yes' we did it. They didn't do that at 'The Good Wife' instead they took things to the next level and made the show even better. With myself and hubby going into the third season I'm even more excited about what we are going to learn and discover. I have found myself interested in the characters that have broken out ahead of the others. I know that there will be a scramble in season 3 for the spotlight. 

This show is a must view with a glass of wine and some sweet deserts laying about for your not going to want to move. 

CLICK HERE FOR AMAZON US
CLICK HERE   FOR AMAZON UK
Thank you for stopping by to check out my thoughts on the series and please feel free to subscribe to my blog for the latest updates from myself. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment