Monday 18 January 2016

Good Wife Season 3 Review

Welcome back readers and hello to new people.

So I just finished Season 3 of The Good Wife and I have placed my thoughts about it below. I included the picture of the single DVD. I hope that you enjoy my thoughts and it helps to convince you to take a crack at the show.

The Good Wife Season 3 Blurb and other praise: 

Discover this third season, and discover that perhaps the good wife is not afraid to be bad. Tougher in the courtroom, stronger for her family and hotter than ever behind closed doors, season 3 reveals a new side to Alicia Florrick (Emmy® and Golden Globe® winner* Julianna Margulies)... and she likes it. 

Upping her game at the office, Alicia is pivotal in helping Lockhart/Gardner navigate a year of rough waters. While she and Will (Josh Charles) finally get their romantic timing right, there are consequences for both. 

She has a new professional adversary in her ex, Peter Florrick (Chris Noth), who aligns with Alicia's rival Cary (Matt Czuchry). Will faces disbarment, Diane (Christine Baranski) tries to keep the firm afloat and Kalinda (Emmy® winner** Archie Panjabi) tries to mend her damaged relationship with her best friend. 

Meanwhile, Eli (Alan Cumming) has joined the firm, clashing with partners, attorneys and Alicia as only he can. Right from the start of this 6-disc, 22-episode collection, The Good Wife is a brand-new woman.
*2011 Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series; 2010 Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Drama. 
** 2010 Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

Review: 
A much faster pace season that leaves you wanting Alicia to get together with Will Garner however fates are going to have other plans for these two. She finds herself a drift after becoming a single mother and having a meddling in her life. 
I found this an intense season and I enjoyed it very much. I found it both entertained myself but it also entertained my husband who's not a drama fan. He seemed to get glued into it. There is some really funny parts and some nailing biting scenes. I even got teary. Just watch out for Eli will be in for a rough ride himself. Its worth watching sometimes for him alone. 
CLICK HERE AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE AMAZON US
CLICK HERE FACEBOOK SHOW FAN PAGE 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope that you will subscribe to the blog. 
Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment