Saturday 9 January 2016

Without You- A Christmas Short Story by Adrianne James- 5 stars

Hello Readers,

Today in Helensbrugh was the sort of day that you wanted to curl up and watch stuff. I had a lot more to do than that. I finished one of the books in my 5 book series I needed to finish. Did 10 pages of the 511 page book that I had to edit and finished this short story that I'm going to share with you.

Recently I took time out to do a Podcast that I enjoyed doing and spoke freely for the first time in I don't know how long. I almost forgot that I was there to talk about Marie's World. That information will be on the blog later next week.

I will have 2 posts today as I finished the 2 nd season of The Good Wife and I will post that review separately. I'm doing well finding that I'm happier and fighting to learn to deal with braces. I hope that will be an upside in my new year.

Without You- A Christmas Short Story by Adrianne James

Logan has a serious decision to make. Does he follow his head and leave the girl who only follows her heart behind, or does he leave the only life he knows to follow his heart back into her arms?

Review: 

For me it was the sweetest book that I have read in a while and the author did some outstanding work on the book itself. The story of a soldiers struggle was perfect, if you love "Army Wives" then you would love this book. A Christmas theme wrapped into it made the book outstanding in my opinion considering its length. I was delighted that she did a 9 page free read for it allowed me to see her great work in action and I fell in love. 

I would say that this is a must have for your next short read when your struggling to get into the mood to read. 

CLICK HERE  AMAZON US
CLICK HERE  AMAZON UK
CLICK HERE  FOR MY GOODREADS LINK

Thank you for stopping by please feel free to subscribe to this blog. 

Kristal McKerrington 

No comments:

Post a Comment