Saturday 4 July 2015

Bookset Review for Georgia Le Carrie- 5 Stars

Hello,

After a heat wave from hell from Helensbrugh and a busy week I have been feeling bad about how delayed it has been for me to get this book review to you. I have gotten to know Georgia La Carre a little bit and I love her to bits. She is so caring and authors always tell each other what is going on behind the scenes and the support we have shared with each other is why I do this.

I hope to bring you even more awesome news soon. I have opened a wrestling blog with my thoughts on it. Please find it through the link that is here: http://kristalmckerringtonwrestling.blogspot.co.uk/ My aim is to write a blog a month for the blog site. So if you like my thoughts on wrestling then please check it out.

Now onto the reviews of "Bookset of Crystal Jake" or the EDEN books by Gerogia La Carre.

Blurb: 

EDEN Book 3:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/EDEN-Eden-Book-Georgia-Carre-ebook/dp/B00V9WGVLU/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_tBook # 3 The conclusion to EDEN:  The Bestselling Erotic Romance Series. Sexy & Suspenseful a whirlwind of steam, romance, and  suspense. Meet the commanding, charismatic,  Alpha - Jake Eden. Actual page count 188.
-

Lily:
I've been such a fool. Such a fool. He saw me coming and tied me up in knots. And I let him. After Vegas, my heart and mind have been thrown into complete disarray. Is it really possible that what we had-- all that blazing, unquenchable passion--was just an illusion?

I know I've lost his trust, but somehow I must find a way to repair the damage I have caused and find my way back to his heart.

I have to make it right... whatever it takes.

Jake:

She is my wife now, but I know she's not mine. Not really. Not properly. Not the way I want. You see, I want it all. Every last bit of her: heart, mind, body and soul.

And I'm prepared to move heaven and earth to make that happen. This is my mission and my promise. Watch me make her mine or die trying...

CRYSTAL JAKE BOOKSET Blurb:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Jake-Complete-EDEN-Series-ebook/dp/B00X2JUCRC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_topThe Bestselling Erotic Romance Series. Sexy & Suspenseful a whirlwind of steam, romance, and suspense. Meet the commanding, charismatic, Alpha - Crystal Jake Eden. 
Book 1 
Haunted by memories of her brother’s death, and searching for answers,Lily Hart embarks on a career that takes her into a seedy underworld, where she is exposed to wealth, greed, lust and the reign of gorgeous, powerful, and dangerous men—one man in particular wreaks havoc on her emotions. 

At thirty Jake Eden has everything: looks to die for, money, power and a never-ending line of twisted, fucked-up women willing to do anything to get with him. Love? Love was for pussies…until a woman with the stage name of ‘Jewel’ arrives on the scene. She alone is different from all the others. 

Oozing pure, unadulterated sex, strong, intelligent and independent, she is everything he should stay away from, but she makes him itch to tame her and keep her for himself. 
Her lure is addictive and undeniable and soon he is hooked. 
But when the line between betrayal and loyalty is put to test… 
Will love be stronger than revenge? 

Book 2 

Lily: It wasn't supposed to be like this- I came ready, determined, but nothing could have prepared me for Jake Eden. 

Engulfed in his power, his lust and his primal need for me, I've become ever more helpless in his hands. I love the way he touches me, holds me, protects me. I feel alive in ways I cannot explain. I know I am giving my body to a criminal...week after week, but I can't stop. 
I'm addicted. 
He has no idea. 
It's all wrong, but I'll stay with my plan until I figure out a way around the conflict I'm facing... 


Jake: I never knew that looks could blindside a man the way Lily Hart's beauty did me. When our eyes collided that first time, the connection was instant, I knew, that she was like no other. She was something special, uniquely different. 
But I've discovered since then that there is a secretive side to her, and now I fear deception stalks her eyes. 


I know I must keep my distance, but she keeps persisting that I have her heart, so how can I push her away when all I want to do is tie her down and make her mine? 

Book 3 

Lily: I've been such a fool. Such a fool. He saw me coming and tied me up in knots. And I let him. After Vegas, my heart and mind have been thrown into complete disarray. Is it really possible that what we had— all that blazing, unquenchable passion—was just an illusion? 
I know I've lost his trust, but somehow I must find a way to repair the damage I have caused and find my way back to his heart. 


I have to make it right… whatever it takes. 

Jake: She is my wife now, but I know she's not mine. Not really. Not properly. Not the way I want. You see, I want it all. Every last bit of her: heart, mind, body and soul. 
And I'm prepared to move heaven and earth to make that happen. 

This is my mission and my promise. 

Watch me make her mine or die trying...

EDEN BOOK 3 REVIEW: 

This could not have been a more prefect book for the ending of this series. I found myself unable to put it down and read it in 2 days. I wasn't able to believe how well Georgia Le Carre created a crazy, breath taking world. I have enjoyed the story of Jake and Lily. I will be buying the books to do with Jake's brother. Well I hope that there is storylines for Shane, Don and the other members of Jake's family.

I can tell you that the twists that are in the novel will make you speak out loud and you will be extremely annoyed if anyone interrupts you. This is prefect for those journey to works where you just want to get lost in another world. I have to say that I can't get enough of this amazing English author. I have to say that I'm surprised that she isn't a New York Best seller. I can see that happening in the near future.

I take my hat off to the most amazing erotica author I have had the pleasure of reviewing for. I hope that this review has you recommending this book to all your friends and family members over 18.

CRYSTAL JAKE's BOOKSET REVIEW: 


I don't usually buy booksets. I got this from the author and I fell in love with the books that were filling up Kindle with great detailed stories. I couldn't help but to get involved with the characters. Jake and Lily will make you forget all about your own world and problems. From the nail biting moment when she starts as a dancer till we find out the truth about her. We all fear what Jake will feel when we find out the truth about Lily. Her tragic past and how she handles all of this as she goes on the adventure of her life.

I am glad that I got this bookset and I made sure to review each of the single books that were in the bookset because these novels have just a well created world. The author Georgia Le Carre managed to bring London alive on the page without over doing it or screwing up the wonderful characters she created. I was more than relieved to see that these characters were 3D and I was in awe of what this British author managed to do. I hope that she will never stop writing books. She has made her a fan of her work for her life and I can't wait to read her latest release. I wish I could subscribe her Author page so that I could know about every single book that is released.

If you haven't read Georgia Le Carre then you haven't experienced what a great erotica is.

Thank you all for coming out to check out the final review in the "EDEN" series and I hope that you enjoyed it. Please subscribe to the blog for the latest reviews. I hope that your having a great weekend. I know that most of you are celebrating in the US so happy 4th of July from me. 

Kristal McKerrington 



No comments:

Post a Comment